TERMS OF SERVICE (“TOS”)
- AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND FOREX LENS
By using the Forex Lens website (https://www.forexlens.com), or any other affiliated website, platform, or application branded Forex Lens, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms of Service (“TOS”), and agreeing that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and any applicable local laws. If you have any objections to these Terms of Service specified, please do not use our services, websites, and/or platforms in any way. Access to and use of this website and/or applications constitutes your acceptance of these Terms of Service. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Please carefully read the TOS, and retain a copy for you reference.We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. When these terms are modified, we will publish it on our website, otherwise notify you of such change, each of which notification shall be deemed as sufficient notice. It is your duty to review this page from time to time so that you will be aware of such modifications. These Terms of Service is an agreement made between yourself and Forex Lens.Please make sure you agree and understand that Forex Lens is not a broker or a financial advisor. Information that we provide is strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only, and it is solely your decision how to use our information. If you make investment decisions in reliance on information provided by Forex Lens on our website and/or third-party applications used to deliver such information, and as a result of the use of the information, you sustain a financial loss, Forex Lens and their employees will not be liable for those losses. You are solely and exclusively responsible for determining whether our products and service are appropriate and suitable for you based on your own personal and financial situation.It is important to understand that historical performance is not a guarantee of future results, and results are not typical. By using our website, you agree and understand the risks involved with trading. There are no guaranteed winnings in and we are not making any money-making promises.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
Any and all information presented or shared by Forex Lens Inc., operating as Forex Lens, should never be taken as, or mistaken for financial advice. All content, (including but not limited to videos, live sessions, videos, trade ideas, notifications, Discord messages and emails), including any translations in different languages should be used only for educational, entertainment or informational viewing purposes. At no point does Forex Lens, its associates, employees or traders make any financial claims or guarantees, and past performance does not guarantee future results. Forex and/or Crypto trading (especially on margin) carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work for you as well as against you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with off-exchange foreign currency trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
- POSTED AND SUBMITTED MEDIA FROM USERS
If you post content on or submit content to our website (e.g. photos, customer reviews, comments, etc.), you represent that you have the legal right to share such content on our website, the content is accurate, and it does not violate the law or these terms and conditions of use. We reserve the right to edit or delete content that you post or submit. However, we are not liable or responsible for content that you and others submit or post on our website. By posting or submitting content to us, you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, and sub-licensable right to use the content. This includes a global right for us to adapt, alter, display, distribute, publish, reproduce, and translate the content. We can also create derivative works from the content in all media types (e.g. print, audio, video, etc). You also grant us the right to use your name and username in connection with such content. If claims are made against us because of the content you post or submit, you agree to indemnify and defend us against those claims at your sole expense.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES / LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES & SERVICES
Not all products and services referred to on our website are necessarily provided by us. The identification or use of any third-party products, services, websites or networks is not an endorsement of such products, services or websites or networks. Any third-party sites (“Linked Site”) or services linked with the Forex Lens site are not in our control, therefore we take no responsibility for the third party’s content, inclusive of, without limitation, any updates and/or changes made to the third-party website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Forex Lens of the linked site. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk. Nothing on our website is intended to be nor should it be understood by you as being investment advice from us.
- LICENSE USE
All content provide by Forex Lens should not be disclosed to any other person. It may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, nor may any of the information contained therein be disclosed without the prior consent of Forex Lens Inc. All content is for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may NOT:Modify and/or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, and/or for any public display (commercial and/or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Forex Lens website;
- Remove any copyright and/or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person and/or “mirror” the materials on any other server.Your account may be terminate under our discretion if we find you violating any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- TRADING DISCLAIMER Trading involves risk and the possibility of a financial loss. Only trade with money that you are prepared to lose. You must recognize there are factors outside your control that may cause you to lose money in your trading account. Forex Lens takes no responsibility for loss incurred as a result of our trades.The materials on Forex Lens’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Forex Lens makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.Forex Lens does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. We are dedicated to improving the trading capabilities of our community. Should you negatively impact that pursuit, we reserve the right to delete your messages and/or impose a temporary ban on your participation.
- LIMITATIONS In no event shall Forex Lens or its suppliers and partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data and/or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use and/or inability to use the materials on the Forex Lens website, even if Forex Lens or a Forex Lens authorized representative has notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, and/or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- ACCURACY OF MATERIALS The materials appearing on the Forex Lens website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Forex Lens does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Forex Lens reserve the right to make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Changes are made periodically to the information contained herein. However, Forex Lens does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- MODIFICATIONS Forex Lens may revise these Terms of Service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. Please review this page from time to time so that you will be aware of such modifications.
- GOVERNING LAW These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Toronto, Ontario and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in this state/province.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY You agree and understand that you may NOT receive a refund for any reason, and at any time once payment is completed. as you have received FULL information about our Terms of Services before joining. Please make sure you agree and understand that by subscribing to our service, your PayPal or credit card account will be automatically billed monthly, quarterly, or yearly – based on the Membership plan you have chosen until you change your subscription plan or cancel your subscription. Please understand that a failed payment does not equate to cancellation of your subscription. In order to cancel or make alterations to your account, you must do so within 3 days prior to your next bill date. A cancellation form is available here: https://www.forexlens.com/cancel-membership/You acknowledge reading these Terms of Service, understanding it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions and you agree to not dispute charges after payment has been processed.
Once you have registered to be a Forex Lens Affiliate (“AFFILIATE”, or “PARTNER” or “AFFILIATE PARTNER”) through our website or otherwise, these are the Terms (“Affiliate Terms”) on which we cooperate with you. These terms may be supplemented with other terms delivered to your via email, such as confidentiality, or other agreements between Forex Lens Inc. and its affiliates when appropriate. Affiliate Partners are entitled to a commission fee for introducing new clients to us who subsequently purchase our products or services. We will send you a dedicated tracking link with a 120-day cookie expiry to use to promote our services, and if you promote our services verbally, then provided the referred member email us within 5 days after their purchase to notify us you referred them, we will credit you with the commission for the sale, including any further services they buy within 3 years of their first purchase. Should you prefer, we will donate money to your favourite charity instead of giving a commission, provided you let us know beforehand.Affiliate Partners have a non-exclusive, non-transferable revocable right to use our links, names, logos and similar collateral for the sole purpose of promoting our services, although you may not alter any materials provided by us without our prior written permission.
The commission payable to Affiliate Partners will be 25% on all Memberships purchases made by clients introduced by an Affiliate Partner. This figure may rise over a period of time or if specifically agreed with an affiliate. We will calculate the commissions on a monthly basis and will pay all commissions via PayPal. Payments will be made at the end of the Membership period. Any refunds or disputes for the payments will need be rectified on both ends, either by deduction from the next payout or by return of commissions.
We reserve the right to refuse to take you on as an Affiliate Partner or cease to have you as a Partner, should there any reason emerges, such as the need to comply with regulatory requirements. Occasionally we may be unable to accept instructions from particular clients, such as where a conflict of interest exists or is reasonably foreseeable. You shall have no rights to any information relating to a client you introduce to us, including details of their matter or access to any records we hold about them or their matter. Your website and communications must not contain unlawful, harmful, offensive or defamatory content or any content encouraging criminal activity or infringing intellectual property rights. You acknowledge reading these Terms of Service, understanding it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the users concerned.
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.