1.1 What is a MAM Account?
A MAM Account, also known as Multi-Account Manager Account, is a solution that allow traders and investors to become part of a “pool” of sub-accounts traded by an account manager from a “Master Account”. The total capital in the master account is equal to all the sub-accounts combined, and profits are distributed accordingly by the broker each month.
1.2 What are the Advantages of a MAM Account?
- No recurring monthly subscription for this service.
- Performance fee is only paid on profits generated, and on high watermark incentive fee structure. We only get paid if we perform well – this way, the trader and the investors’ interests are fully aligned.
- Requires no trading experience in the forex market to participate.
2.1 What is the Minimum Deposit to participate in our MAM Program?
The minimum deposit is $ 500 USD. However, you will be eligible for a preferred rate for the performance fees if you deposit a minimum of $ 5000 USD or $ 10,000 USD.
2.2 What are the Performance Fees?
The performance fees are as follows:
- Deposits between $500 – $5000 will have a 40% performance fee.
- Deposits between $5000 – $10,000 will have a 30% performance fee.
- Deposits over $10,000 will have a 25% performance fee.
3.1 How to Join the MAM Managed Account?
CLICK HERE to open an account with FX Choice, then speak with our live chat support agent to assist you further.
3.2 When can I Withdraw my Funds?
There are absolutely no restrictions with withdrawals. You can withdraw at any time if you are unhappy with the results.
Although there are no limitations with withdrawing, we recommend that you to commit 2 – 3 months to allow your account to grow before withdrawing any profits. This will allow you to compound for higher returns and increase your monthly gains. This is not mandatory, but it is recommended.
3.3 How do I Exit the MAM Managed Account?
If you decide to exit our managed account for any reason, simply log into your FX Choice account and disconnect your sub-account with our master account. You can also exit by initiating an internal transfer of funds in the FX Choice Backoffice.
Once you click into the sub account you wish to disconnect from, you will have the option to “Remove from MAM” as shown in the image below.
3.4 Can anyone Withdraw my Funds?
NO. Nobody can withdraw your funds except you, the account holder. As per FX Choice’s internal withdrawal policies, funds can only be withdrawn by the same person who initially funded the account. In other words, withdrawals to third parties are not allowed.
4.1 Who is the Account Manager for the MAM?
Currently, our account manager for the MAM Program is a trader that goes by QuantumX on our platform. He is a top-notch trader from a proprietary trading firm in the United States and we are very lucky to have him onboard until Q2 2019.
Click Here to see how he’s performing, and to see some of the accounts he has traded in the past. We will also have more account managers we are currently vetting, and soon you will have more options for account managers based on your preferences and risk profile.
5.1 Are FX Choice and Vantage FX Regulated Brokers?
Yes, both our trusted brokers are authorized and regulated.
- FX Choice Limited is authorized and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC). Licence number: IFSC/60/191/TS/17. The registration number is 105,968.
- Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), AFSL No. 428901. (currently only accepting 10k deposits)
Ready to Start?