MAM Managed Accounts
For our MAM Managed Accounts, we are using our trusted brokers:
- FX Choice – The trader’s wise choice. FX Choice Limited is authorized and regulated by the IFSC. Licence number: IFSC/60/191/TS/17. The registration number is 105,968.
- Vantage FX – World Leading, Australian Forex Broker. Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), AFSL No. 428901.
What is a MAM Managed Account?
The acronym MAM stands for Multi-Account Manager and is a technical solution that allows
traders and investors to become part of a “pool” of separate accounts, or sub-accounts (also known as
”slave” accounts), traded together as one by a professional trader or fund manager. The professional trader or fund manager has limited power
of attorney (LPOA) over the accounts; in other words, authority from clients to trade their
accounts. The account that the manager trades with is called a “master account”, whose
equity is equal to the sum of all the sub-account balances.
What are the Advantages of using our MAM Managed Account?
- The management fee is only paid when profits are generated, and on a high watermark incentive fee
structure (which greatly benefits the client).
- No trading experience is necessary.
A schematic view of our MAM Managed Account platform:
How do I join your MAM Managed Account?
You have TWO options for brokers.
- If you are a US resident, your only choice will be FX Choice.
- If you are a resident outside of the US, please choose Vantage FX.
US RESIDENTS – FX CHOICE (not accepting new clients until mid-October)
Click here to create a user profile with FX Choice. Once your user profile has been created, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Log in to the FX Choice Back Office, then go to the Services tab and select “Join managed account” from
the list of options available.
- Read and agree to the terms & conditions of the LPOA (Limited Power of Attorney)
- Select the managed account you wish to join from the drop-
down menu and press the Accept button (as shown below). You will have 3 options for the managed accounts depending on how much you decide to deposit.
NON US RESIDENTS – VANTAGE FX (accepting new clients now)
Click here to create a user profile with Vantage FX. Once your user profile has been created, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
- Confirm your identity by providing your ID.
- If any issues, email [email protected]
What is the Minimum deposit for the MAM Managed Account
Minimum Deposit will be $500 USD
What is the Performance / Management Fees?
- Under $5000 USD deposit: 30% performance fee
- Over $5000 USD deposit: 25% performance fee
** If you already have a user profile with FX Choice or Vantage FX, please speak to the live chat agent and they will assist you with joining out MAM Managed Account.
How do I exit the MAM Managed Account?
If you ever decide to leave our MAM managed account, it’s very simple.
FX Choice: Log in to the FX Choice Back Office and click on the Sub-account
number you wish to disconnect from.
Vantage FX: Login to the Vantage FX Back Office and ask a live support agent to disconnect you from the master account.
Can you (Forex Lens) withdraw money from the Managed Account?
FX Choice: No – as per FX Choice’s internal withdrawal policies, funds can only be withdrawn by the same person who initially
funded the account. In other words, withdrawals to third parties are prohibited. If someone
attempts to withdraw funds from your trading account to a bank account registered in someone else’s
name, the withdrawal will automatically be declined by FX Choice’s finance department. All this info can be found on the FX Choice website. You may also contact their Live Customer Support to inquire further.
Vantage FX: No, we cannot withdraw any funds from sub-accounts. Funds can only be withdrawn by the account holder (you, the client).
Who manages the MAM Managed Account?
The MAM Managed Account is managed by our professional trader, Jon Morgan. He is also our forex mentor and educator in the Live Trading Room. Jon Morgan is a full-time day trader in the forex, futures, and cryptocurrency markets. He studies the life’s work of W.D Gann, who is known for being one the the greatest technical analyst in our time.
Although, it may seen untraditional, it has proven to be much more effective than the traditional form of technical analysis taught to retail traders. Jon’s trading has been working so well, that many of our clients decided to join our Live Trading Room to learn how Jon analyzes his trades. We now offer a discounted membership for our MAM clients.
If you’d like more info, please email us at [email protected] or set up a call with us on Calendly at https://www.calendly.com/forexlens/ and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have over the phone. If you are considering investing a large sum of money, we can set up a call directly with Jon, so you can get all your questions answered about his trading style.
Here’s a video of Jon explaining the difference between a MAM and a PAMM Account:
MAM vs. PAMM Account [What’s the Difference?]