How to move senders to your Gmail Primary tab [VERY IMPORTANT]
1. Drag the email from your Promotions tab to your Primary tab
2. When asked, “Do this for future messages?” select “Yes”
You can also whitelist in Gmail before opening the email: Just hover over the sender’s name next to the subject line and select “Add to contacts” to save to your Contacts list.
1. Open the email in your inbox
2. Hover over the sender’s name
3. Select “Add to contacts” to save the sender to your Contacts list
You want to whitelist emails from [email protected] and [email protected]m.