In today’s live trading session, we went over the pairs we discussed last Friday and determined which setups are valid to enter this week.
During last Friday’s live session, we went over the majors as well as a few minors. EURUSD and GBPUSD were two pairs we wanted to short this week and based on today’s analysis, these pairs are still valid to enter. We just need price to pull back and break the recent 4hr low to confirm our bias. The rest of the majors seem to be taking advantage of the poor US home sales data that was released this morning.
While we wait for the majors, some of the minors have presented imminent trade opportunities. Both GBPNZD and GBPAUD are looking great to enter short. We originally had plans to enter short last week, but due to the choppy price action, we were not able to. As of right now, both pairs are rejecting their previously broken support, once we get a clear rejection, our members will be told to enter.
We look forward to great trading week as last week was irritatingly slow. We have a few pairs that are moments away from entry so we should be off to a great start. As always, be safe and trade responsibly!
- Sign up for a Free Membership.
- Login to watch full recorded webinars in our Forex Trading Room.
- Chat with our traders in the Community Discord Server.
- Read yesterday’s breakdown: Weekly Trade Recap + Next Week Market Insight
- Get the VIP Membership with code FIRST50 at checkout for 50% Off your 1st month
- 14 Day Risk-Free Trial.